[SciPy-User] building svn rev 5926 on snow leopard 10.6.1

Rodrigo Guerra tioguerra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:28:20 EDT 2009

Hi David, hi all,

Now I removed the "build/" directory and executed "python setup.py
clean" and then later I executed "python setup.py config". The output
of this last command was the following:

~/tmp/scipy$ python setup.py config
Warning: No configuration returned, assuming unavailable.
blas_opt_info:
  FOUND:
    extra_link_args = ['-Wl,-framework', '-Wl,Accelerate']
    define_macros = [('NO_ATLAS_INFO', 3)]
    extra_compile_args = ['-faltivec',
'-I/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Headers']

lapack_opt_info:
  FOUND:
    extra_link_args = ['-Wl,-framework', '-Wl,Accelerate']
    define_macros = [('NO_ATLAS_INFO', 3)]
    extra_compile_args = ['-faltivec']

umfpack_info:
amd_info:
  FOUND:
    libraries = ['amd']
    library_dirs = ['/Users/guerra/tmp/AMD/Lib']
    swig_opts = ['-I/Users/guerra/tmp/AMD/Include']
    define_macros = [('SCIPY_AMD_H', None)]
    include_dirs = ['/Users/guerra/tmp/AMD/Include']

  FOUND:
    libraries = ['umfpack', 'amd']
    library_dirs = ['/Users/guerra/tmp/UMFPACK/Lib',
'/Users/guerra/tmp/AMD/Lib']
    swig_opts = ['-I/Users/guerra/tmp/UMFPACK/Include',
'-I/Users/guerra/tmp/AMD/Include']
    define_macros = [('SCIPY_UMFPACK_H', None), ('SCIPY_AMD_H', None)]
    include_dirs = ['/Users/guerra/tmp/UMFPACK/Include',
'/Users/guerra/tmp/AMD/Include']

running config