[SciPy-User] Audiolab on Py2.6

Christopher Brown c-b at asu.edu
Mon Oct 26 13:39:43 EDT 2009

Hi List,

Has anyone gotten scikits.audiolab working with python 2.6? Here is the
error I get on a clean Python 2.6 install with numpy and audiolab
installed (using the audiolab 0.10.2 installer for py2.6 I downloaded
from pypi, and a clean Win XPSP3 install):

 >>> from scikits import audiolab
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\scikits\audiolab\__init__.py",
line 25, in <module>
     from pysndfile import formatinfo, sndfile
   File
"C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\scikits\audiolab\pysndfile\__init__.py",
line 1, in <module>
     from _sndfile import Sndfile, Format, available_file_formats,
available_encodings
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

Any ideas? Everything works fine on py2.5.

--
Chris