[SciPy-User] EPD doesn't run my code

Ram Rachum cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Sat Nov 28 05:04:41 EST 2009

Hello,

I have my project GarlicSim which runs in ordinary Python. I tried to run it in
EPD, and it's failing, at two distinct points I could identify. (Possibly there
are more.)

Here's the project code:

http://github.com/cool-RR/GarlicSim-for-Python-2.5

I identified one of the points in question. It's about the `win32api` and the
`win32process` modules.

When I load up the Python shell of my EPD, and try `import win32process`, I get
this error dialog:

python.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point ?PyWinGlobals_Ensure@@YAXXZ could not be located in
the dynamic link library pywintypes25.dll.

When I try 'import win32api`, I get:

python.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point ?PyWinObject_AsHANDLE@@YAHPAU_object@@PAPAXH at Z could
not be located in the dynamic link library pywintypes25.dll.

The second point is that in my wxPython window, the images in the toolbar get
cropped.

Any idea?