[SciPy-User] [Fwd: Re: ANN: SfePy 2009.4]

S. Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:19:19 EST 2009

I'm getting all sorts of errors trying to run sfepy tests and examples:

It builds fine.

But I fail one of the solvers test because of a bug with OpenMPI (whichever
solver is using Petsc4py which btw, is not listed as a dependency).

The schroedinger example runs, but produces erroneous output (~300% error).
The poisson and valec examples produce error results.

System specs:
Kubuntu 9.10 x64

Self built/easy_insall:
Numpy 1.3.0