[SciPy-User] Troubles with odeint or ode

Michael Aye kmichael.aye at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:09:46 EST 2009

I think this example is worth to be kept in the cookbook, what do you
guys think?
It is showing how to do the oscillator modelling and can show the
'danger' of lack of complex support of odeint.

Just my feeling it could be quite helpful.
I myself certainly copied this into my treasure of worth-to-remember
evernotes.. ;)

Regards,
Michael