[SciPy-user] integrating a system of differential equations

ms devicerandom at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:24:49 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have to integrate a huge system of differential equations. The system
is such that for each time step, the solution of equation j-1 is a
parameter for equation j, so they have to be all integrated together at
the same time.

I tried to do it myself but it seems whatever I do is by no means stable.

Can one do that using odeint? I tried to look for odeint documentation
but it's not very clear to me if it is possible (especially for someone
like me not being exactly accustomed to numerical resolution of ODEs).

Thanks!
Massimo