[SciPy-user] Eigenvalues of the Floquet matrix

Rob Clewley rob.clewley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:48:26 EDT 2009

> Rob,
>
> I have checked PyDSTool on different machines using
> both, python2.5 and python2.6.
>
> Now I have added the option '-m32'.
>
> The segfault vanished.

OK, great. I'll add some information to the wiki and later put some
kind of automatic check that will add this option.

> Another issue

> python pest_test2.py
> /home/nwagner/local/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/Pyrex/Compiler/Errors.py:17:

I still have no way of helping you debug this issue unless you also
see it in Python 2.5. This is the error you showed me before, and I
replied with a couple of questions about the internal state at the
time of the error. Would you be able to look at those first? It's hard
to help if I can't reproduce the error.
-Rob