[SciPy-user] Has IPython been useful to you? Please let me know...

H.S. ghsohn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 04:15:49 EDT 2009

I know Fernando wants to keep this off the list, but given the nature
of his request, I just wanted to say "publicly" thanks for the great
work, I love IPython, and encourage everyone, particularly those with
"name-brand" positions in industry or academia, who use IPython to
answer the request. This immigration bureaucracy stuff is awful, and I
hope the community helps. H.S.