[SciPy-user] += Operator and Slicing of Arrays

Josh Lawrence josh.k.lawrence at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:09:47 EDT 2009

Emmanuelle,

Thank you for your speedy reply. I apologize if the list gets this and
another message replying to the same thing. Gmail imap seems to be
down so I am having to use webmail. Anyways, I get an error telling me
that for numpy.histogram, the "weights" variable needs to be the same
shape as "a" which I believe corresponds to tri_idx_plus in the code
example you gave me.

Also, the edge_unkown (and hence quantity) has dtype of complex128
(double valued complex). Does this preclude using numpy.histogram?

Thanks!

Josh Lawrence

Josh Lawrence
Ph.D. Student