[SciPy-user] Iterative proportional fitting

Dorian wizzard028wise at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:07:38 EST 2009

Thanks for your quick response. You are right , I've tried that, but copula
are limited only
to the case that the marginal distributions are uniform over  the interval
zero to one.

As I read  from literature  IPF method is more general and can be applied
also with marginal
distributions, not limited to the interval zero to one .

Thanks again,

Dorian