[SciPy-user] Swig and Numpy arrays

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:10:46 EST 2009

The easiest think to do would be to check the numpy ML (which is more
adequate for numpy arrays ;)) for the thread ;)

You might just have to create a new method through the %extend
feature, but you will have to check.

Matthieu

2009/1/8 Justin Bayer <bayer.justin at googlemail.com>:
>> The other solution is to create a new method with SWIG that will have
>> additional parameters. The drawback is that you will have an
>> additional routine level, but there are several advantages: you will
>> use numpy.i, you can add checks inside your custom method, ...
>
> This sounds more interesting to me now. What are you referring to
> exactly? I skimmed around in the docs and examples but did not really
> find something like that.

Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Website: http://matthieu-brucher.developpez.com/
Blogs: http://matt.eifelle.com and http://blog.developpez.com/?blog=92