[SciPy-user] multidimensional wavelet packages

Karl Young Karl.Young at ucsf.edu
Wed Jan 7 20:29:16 EST 2009

Hi Filip,

Thanks much (and thanks for the original package); I will go through the
code and let you know if I come up with anything that would be worth
incorporating (or let you know that your suggested addition works fine
and should be added as is).

--

Karl Young
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases, UCSF