[SciPy-User] [ANN] pandas 0.1, a new NumPy-based data analysis library

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Wed Dec 30 08:36:41 EST 2009

Hello,
thanks for the announcement.

> * Date tools: objects for expressing date offsets or generating date
>  ranges; some functionality similar to scikits.timeseries
Why do you create data structures similar to scikits.timeseries?
Couldn't you reuse the functionality from scikits.timeseries?

Could you see chances to design a interface between both packages?
I have a lot of timeseries code. I would love to reuse that together
with your package.

Thanks in advance for calrifications,
Timmie