[SciPy-User] suptitle interfering with figure

Bruce Ford bruce at clearscienceinc.com
Wed Dec 16 09:57:40 EST 2009

Using the code below, I'm placing a second title on a figure.  However
this title is placed over the figure and does not adjust the figure
placement for the title.  Is there a way to adjust the placement of
the figure further down?  I'm not seeing any such setting.

        pyplot.suptitle(MakeTitle(param, hour, day, year, month,
model, figure_type,date_time_type,mei_span,composite_year,composite_years,year_array,year1,day1,month1),
fontsize=10)
        if plot_another == 1:
            pyplot.suptitle(MakeTitle(param1, hour1, day1, year1,
month1, model1,
figure_type1,date_time_type1,mei_span1,composite_year1,composite_years1,year_array1,year11,day11,month11),
fontsize=10, y=.90)

Any help would be appreciated.

Bruce
Bruce W. Ford