[SciPy-User] Mayavi for physics simulations

Gary Ruben gruben at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 12 08:27:16 EST 2009

You should be able to do this with Mayavi's visual compatibility module.
See this example
<http://code.enthought.com/projects/mayavi/docs/development/html/mayavi/auto/example_mlab_visual.html#example-mlab-visual>
but it sounds like you'd be better off using the visual module directly
http://vpython.org