[SciPy-User] chebfun

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:05:48 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM, denis <denis-bz-py at t-online.de> wrote:
> Nice links, Josef.
> Chebfun looks very high quality; do you think there'd be a market
> for a scipy wrapper ?

Since it is written in matlab, it would be more a candidate for
translation (and inspiration) than for wrapping. Chuck and Anne might
provide similar functionality, but I don't know much about it and
found the webpage especially useful for it's good documentation.

Being written by mathematicians specialized in this, it looks very
good. I haven't tried it out yet, because the matlab version on my
"play" computer is too old, and I don't have a use case for it right
now.

Josef