[SciPy-User] ANN: graph-tool, a package for graph analysis and manipulation

Tiago de Paula Peixoto tiago at forked.de
Fri Dec 4 09:22:24 EST 2009

On 12/03/2009 11:38 PM, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> So yes, LGPL helps a lot.

I'm considering moving graph-tool to LGPL, since it indeed seems to make
more sense for libraries and loadable modules...

Note that I'm not dogmatic about copyleft: My modifications of the
graphml reader/writer used in graph-tool made into the BGL, with the
BSD-like Boost licence... I would make this exception again for other
code, if there is interest from the Boost people, or from others
projects. But I'll keep it copyleft per default, since I just agree more
with this concept.

Cheers,
Tiago