[SciPy-User] Problem with scipy.special.chebyt

Kristian Hans Sandberg Kristian.Sandberg at Colorado.EDU
Thu Aug 27 18:54:43 EDT 2009

How do I do that?

Kristian Sandberg, Ph.D.

 Dept. of Applied Mathematics and
 The Boulder Laboratory for 3-D Electron Microscopy of Cells
 University of Colorado at Boulder
 Campus Box 526
 Boulder, CO 80309-0526, USA

 Phone: (303) 492 0593 (work)