[SciPy-User] putting a dot on a graph with gnuplot.py

Esmail ebonak at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:23:35 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I am optimizing some functions using Python that I am then
plotting with gnuplot.py using the plot and splot commands.

I can generate the function graphs/surfaces ok, but I am at
a loss on how I can put a circle or some sort of marker at
a specific place on the graph or the surface (to indicate the
maximum).

Is there a way to do this? I've been using gnuplot itself for
a while, but I have no idea how to do this.

Thanks,
Esmail