[SciPy-user] Problem with numeric array bounds

Ramon Crehuet rcsqtc at iiqab.csic.es
Tue Oct 28 13:15:19 EDT 2008

Hi,
Unfortunately I have to stick to Numeric 23.8 because the application is
not fully compatible with Numeric 24. In fact, we have another machine
where Numeric 23.8 is working flowlessly so it must be a compilation
problem. However we have updated gcc (to 4.1.3) but the problem remains.
Any suggestion?
Cheers,
Ramon