[SciPy-user] SciPy Sprint Weekend: 1 and 2 November

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 24 05:12:32 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za> wrote:
> Event: SciPy Sprint
> Date: 1, 2 November 2008
> Find us on: irc.freenode.net in channel #scipy

This is an absolutely excellent idea!  I will organize a sprint at UC
Berkeley for the 1st and 2nd of November and try to rope in as many
people as I am able.  If we start when you stop (and vice versa), we
may be able to pull of 48 consecutive hours of test fixing, code clean
up, and documentation.  I am looking forward to releasing SciPy 0.7
very soon.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman