[SciPy-user] unusual fitting problem

peter websdell flyingdeckchair at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 1 04:59:46 EDT 2008

Hello,
Thanks for the reply Pierre.

I may be misunderstanding you, but it seems to me that if I interpolate
between two values, the relationship will be linear. What I need is for it
to appear linear when plotted on a loglog scale.

I'm sure I'm not explaining this very well, owing to this not really being
my field, so I've attached an image of the kind of curve I'm attempting to
fit.

Please let me know if I'm just being a dunce.

Thanks again,
Pete.