[SciPy-user] How to use Open Opt

Vicent vginer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:02:00 EST 2008

Dmitrey,

Thank you for your clear answer.

Here    (http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki/whyOpenOpt4user   and
http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki/whereProfitsForOpenOptConnectedSolverOwners)
I see now that OpenOpt can be a useful tool for "connecting" different
solvers, and to "speed" algorithms...

But it doesn't provide any kind of general structure for building
algorithms, as I thought in the begining.

Anyway, no doubt it can be interesting in my research and development of new
optimization algorithms.

Thank you for the information.

--
Vicent