[SciPy-user] Uninstalling python

Mannucci, Anthony J anthony.j.mannucci at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 13 19:35:43 EST 2008

I have tried to install Scipy with python 2.6. I am beginning to think this
was a mistake. I see there are pre-built binaries for python 2.5 but not
2.6. Is there any way to revert back to python 2.5 (in effect, "uninstall"
version 2.6 which is now my current version)? Thanks for any help you can
provide!

-Tony

--
Tony Mannucci
Supervisor, Ionospheric and Atmospheric Remote Sensing Group
 California Institute of Technology,     Email > Tony.Mannucci at jpl.nasa.gov
 4800 Oak Grove Drive,                   http://genesis.jpl.nasa.gov
 Pasadena, CA 91109