[SciPy-user] adding cookbook entry

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Fri Nov 7 14:03:06 EST 2008

Hi Brian,

Just go ahead and add a wiki page, with the aim of making its final form
 of a high standard. Then, before linking it to the cookbook table of
contents page, you can send another email to this list asking for
review. I'm sure you'll get feedback, and once you're happy with it, we
can link it from the main table of contents page. As an additional
precaution you may want to add "draft -- this document is still in its
early stages" or something similar at the top of the page while you're
working on it.

But, really, it's a wiki and we welcome contributors, so go for it. In
the worst case scenario, someone will just change the bits they don't like.

Finally, if you want to make a set of directions for adding entries,
that itself would be a useful entry. Hopefully it won't be too complex,
though. :)

-Andrew