[SciPy-user] Problem with mkl 10.0.2: undefined symbol: mkl_blas_xdgemm_1_thr_htn

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:03:09 EST 2008

2008/11/3 Anand Patil <anand.prabhakar.patil at gmail.com>:
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> It works with:
>
> [mkl]
> library_dirs = /opt/intel/mkl/10.0.5.025/lib/em64t
> lapack_libs = mkl, mkl_lapack
> mkl_libs = mkl_core, mkl_def, mkl_vml_def, mkl_intel_thread, mkl_sequential,
> guide, mkl_em64t, mkl

I think you try to link with too many libraries. If you can, use only
mkl, guide, iomp5, pthread. If the issue (the missing symbol) arises
again, use libmkl_intel_lp64, libmkl_sequential, libmkl_core only (see
the MKL user guide a well for more information about the different
threading models).

Matthieu
--
Information System Engineer, Ph.D.