[SciPy-user] common storage between matlab and python

Roger Herikstad roger.herikstad at gmail.com
Tue May 6 04:42:06 EDT 2008

Hi,
 Thanks alot! I was looking at hdf5 as an alternative, and by your
description I think it might suit my needs. I've been considering
using PyTables for a while, but never had the initiative to do so, but
I guess this is it... My one concern is to make this as invisible to
pure matlab users as possible. For the time being, we are using both
languages, and I was hoping there was a way for both python and matlab
to coexist. I'll look into it.. Thanks again!

 ~ Roger