[SciPy-user] Monte Carlo & sparse.linsolve for medium size arrays - any strategies?

Zakaria Ali zakaria at aims.ac.za
Tue Mar 25 20:09:55 EDT 2008

Hello Christopher Mutel,

I am working in the optimal stopping time of Bermudan construction, and I
need many simulation liike Monte carlo simulation and so on ... . Please
kindly if you have or know something about Monte carlo simulation or you
have some code about that try to send them to me. I want to get idea from
that and to simulate my problem. Thanks