[SciPy-user] Running scipy.test on recent SVN build

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Mar 22 04:41:45 EDT 2008

Joshua Lippai wrote:
> Alright, I rebuilt scipy and managed to whittle it down to 7 errors
> instead of 8, but that failure is still there, and there weren't any
> alarms during the building other than:

AFAIK, the trunk of scipy does have some errors for some time; I am not
involved in the changes, but from my own understanding, it looks like
some big changes were done in some parts of scipy (nd_image, sparse). I
don't have errors outside those modules. I would not worry too much
about those errors before the code stabilize in those modules (of
course, if you use those modules, that's another story).

cheers,

David