[SciPy-user] fitting a parametric spline from a set of 2D points.

LB berthe.loic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:24:36 EDT 2008

    Hi,

I've got a set of 2D points (~ 200 points) and I would like to fit a
parametric spline with a limited number of control points (~ 10).
These points can be seen a measures and contain an intrinsic error, so
I would like to minimize the distance between theses points and the
spline.

Is there any tool in scipy which could help me in this task ?
Otherwise, does someone know about an external library wich could
help ?

Thanks,

--
LB