[SciPy-user] Control Systems Toolbox

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:11:29 EST 2008

I have started cleaning up my rough controls toolbox and made it
available for my students to download from this page:
http://www.siue.edu/~rkrauss/python_intro.html
basically, it is just the top two links:

http://www.siue.edu/~rkrauss/controls-1.0.win32.exe
and
http://www.siue.edu/~rkrauss/controls-1.0.tar.gz

It is still a bit messy and not as well documented as it should be,
but it has one example and some docstrings.  It is my own creation and
though I don't think I have a license statement in it yet, I would
release it under a BSD license.  I will continue tinkering with it,
cleaning it up, and including more examples as my System Dynamics and
Feedback Controls classes use it more and more through out the
semester.

I would welcome any collaboration, but would very much want to avoid
GPL contamination.

Ryan