[SciPy-user] ANN: SciPy 2008 Conference

Karl Young Karl.Young at ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 11 14:07:18 EDT 2008

Hey Jarrod,

How are you doing ? Will you be in Melbourne ? I was thinking of
submitting something for SciPy 2008 but wanted to get your take on it
before doing so. The content is basically estimating pattern complexity
from brain images for diagnostic purposes (the general content of a
couple of papers in Neuroimage and Human Brain Mapping). I did the
analysis using SciPy (and a little Rpy) but I'm sure the code is pretty
brain dead and wouldn't teach the SciPy community anything - so can
these submissions be more about content, e.g. gee look what I did using
SciPy ?

--

Karl Young
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases, UCSF