[SciPy-user] [Fwd: 3D interpolation over irregular data]

mark starnes m.starnes05 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 16:32:31 EDT 2008

Hi James,

I'm having a go with the radial basis functions, as they seem to be
working with my Scipy (surprisingly!).  Thanks for your suggestions;
I'll move onto them if I fail with this approach.

The points are partly on a structured grid, though not regular, and
partly an unstructured grid.  I was hoping not to treat the regions
differently.

Thanks for your response, though.  I'll be sure to write back if the
radial functions don't work.

Best regards,

Mark.