[SciPy-user] Running SciPy SVN without installing Was: Matlab IO -- can others with matlab test this bug?

Jonathan Hunt jjh at 42quarks.com
Tue Jul 29 09:31:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. But all of these seem like hacks. Is there any
clean way to use SVN SciPy without installing it. This is particularly
important since I'm hoping to modify SciPy (I want to add a mio
wrapper for MATLAB 7/HDF5 files) and obviously I would like to avoid
having the build/install everytime I make a modification to the
library that I want to test.

Thanks,
Jonny

--