[SciPy-user] [OpenOpt] evaluation of f(x) and df(x)

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko at scipy.org
Mon Jul 21 08:35:48 EDT 2008

Hi Emanuele,

if df(x1) is obtained via finite-difference calculations then f(x1) is
stored and compared during next call to f / df, and vice versa: if f(x1)
is called then the value obtained is stored and compared during next
call to f and/or finite-difference df.

At least it is intended so, I can take more precise look if you have
noticed it doesn't work properly.

Regards, D.