[SciPy-user] Automatic MATLAB to scipy/numpy/pylab conversion

Pete Forman pete.forman at westerngeco.com
Wed Jul 9 12:49:47 EDT 2008

"Rob Clewley" <rob.clewley at gmail.com> writes:

 > I'm no expert in writing parsers, etc., but you might learn
 > something about what's necessary to convert from matlab ...

I've done a few and would recommend that general approach.  It will be
much easier doing things like changing to zero base indexes working
with an AST.  ANTLR would be my tool of choice but there are others.
Just avoid lex and friends, they are a lot of work compared with
modern parsers.
--
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent