[SciPy-user] EPD on Vista

Tom Waite twaite at berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 8 10:36:34 EDT 2008

I will try EPD on my Vista 32 laptop. I have had problems with Vista. Cygwin
would not install fully (I would have to use task manager to kill some of
the installations), Matlab 6 would not install and there are problems with
older versions of MSVS (VC6 will install but project builds will have
problems).