[SciPy-user] Control Systems Toolbox

laytonjb at charter.net laytonjb at charter.net
Wed Jan 9 06:12:10 EST 2008

---- Jasper Stolte <jasperstolte at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jeff:
> If you are willing to release the code under BSD or MIT licence, I think
> your toolbox is extremely relevant. Could send a link to it via the mailing
> list?

Let me look at the licenses, but I don't see a problem in general (it's been out
under GPL for about 12 years :)  ).

I've actually got the toolbox on my home machine and I'm away from it for
the momemt. I'll be back this weekend and I can upload the code somewhere
and indicate where it is. If anyone wants to grab it now, you can go to the
rlab page at sourceforge and download the whole package. The toolbox
is in there somewhere (it's not too big).

Thanks!

Jeff