[SciPy-user] Would anyone connect fortran constrained linear least squares solver to Python?

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko at scipy.org
Mon Jan 7 13:41:38 EST 2008

hi Dominique,
I think the example is rather precise and convenient.
However, I get error while building NLPy:

make
[[ ! -d /home/dmitrey/install/NLPy/nlpy/.objects ]] && mkdir
/bin/sh: [[: not found
make: *** [/home/dmitrey/install/NLPy/nlpy/.objects] Error 127

same error from restore-links I have avoided via restoring it in command
prompt (I guess it would be better to write several files
restoreLinksLinux, restoreLinksWindows etc).

So, what should I do to avoid the error?
Regards, D.