[SciPy-user] Scipy.test() fails on Linux 64

LB berthe.loic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 11:16:10 EST 2008

The issue you mentioned concerns
scipy.lib.tests.test_lapack.test_flapack_float,
and if I understand correctly, this is due to too strict criteria and
these
failures are not significant.

Concerning the other failures I reported earlier, I didn't find a
clue :

    - concerning scipy.linalg.tests.test_decomp.test_eig, I didn't see
any
    ticket. Besides, for these tests, the errors cannot be considered
as
    unsignifiant.

    - concerning scipy.tests.test_odr.test_odr, I've seen three
tickets (#357,
    #375 and #469) but I ouldn't see any solution.

Did I miss something obvious or should I consider that building scipy
0.6 from
the official tarball on a linux 64 is hopeless ?

--
LB