[SciPy-user] Need Help: Linear Programming

nicky van foreest vanforeest at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:48:43 EST 2008

Hi,

I use pulp.py as an interface to produce a file that can be read by
XPRESS (a commercial package) to solve my LP problems. Pulp can also
produce output for GLPK (which if free), CPLex, and, perhaps, symphony
(which is also free), but I did not try the latter. Pulp is, at least
for my purposes, really useful. it allows me to specify the cost
function and the constraint in an efficient and readable way.

bye

Nicky