[SciPy-user] incompatible sizes when correlating two timeseries

Bastian Weber bastian.weber at gmx-topmail.de
Thu Dec 18 12:15:35 EST 2008

Hi Timmie,

I think the error is somewhere hidden in your data. Try to reproduce the
error with much smaller time series, or with a part of yours. Say
size=(10,) or even less, and then represent them as string to examine
the problem.

At least np.correlate(z, z) should work with z=x or z=y, does it not?

Bastian.