[SciPy-user] Curve fitting and LaTeX output

David Lonie loniedavid at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 11:04:05 EDT 2008

Mainly, a different data format for each column, i.e. some columns
should be %s, some %.2f, some %.3f, some %.4e etc. Although, I could
just convert the arrays to already formatted string arrays before
passing them an make them all %s....

Also, I'd like to change the \\ that ends a row to \\\hline in some
tables by simply changing an option.

A function to output the table to a .tex file containing just the
table would be useful too -- like R does. (I like to put all my data
into a single .tsv, run a script on it to process it, and have a tex
file "write itself" using a template with lots of \input{} macros,
rather than copying and pasting data in from a terminal.)

I haven't had a chance to thoroughly review the code, I may have
missed a couple of these :)

Dave