[SciPy-user] [ Python(x,y) ] New release : 2.0.1

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:59:34 EDT 2008

Thanks for all of your work on this!  A quick question about your VTK
distribution--there is an option to compile VTK to use GL2PS to allow the
export of scene's to eps, ps, pdf, etc. see:
http://davis.lbl.gov/Manuals/VTK-4.5/classvtkGL2PSExporter.html

Is your version compiled with this option.  I believe it is not the default
due to licensing issues.

Thanks,
William