[SciPy-user] OpenOpt: ralg crash

Eli Brosh ebrosh1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:59:48 EDT 2008

Thank you Dmitrey,
I downloaded the latest tarball (uploaded 08/04/08 00:54:17) and installed
it.
Before installing, I erased the older version from the site-packages.
However, the ralg still crashes, at least under windows.
I did not find the bug you mentioned in ralg_oo.py.
Could it be that the bug is caused by my numpy version ?
(on windows I use 1.04 that came with the enthought suite)

Thanks
Eli