[SciPy-user] scipy.weave.inline and libs

Gnata Xavier xavier.gnata at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:18:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how scipy.weave.inline works.
It is pretty easy (even if the doc is missing) but I still have on pb :
I would like to be able to link a lib to my C code.
How should I add -lm or -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm or -lwhatever ?

val = scipy.weave.inline(code,
             ['pri', 'max'],
             type_converters=converters.blitz,
             compiler = 'gcc',extra_compile_args =
                         ['-O3','-fopenmp','-lm'])
"g++: -lm: linker input file unused because linking not done"

Yep it is true...so is it even possible?

Xavier