[SciPy-user] Is anyone using scipy on Xgrid clusters?

Lev Givon lev at columbia.edu
Wed Oct 17 13:21:48 EDT 2007

Out of curiosity, has anyone on the list had occasion to successfully run
multiple Python jobs that use scipy (but not MPI) on Apple clusters with
Xgrid? Several of my colleagues had recently begun to do so, but encountered some
curious issues regarding the parallel execution of jobs (which
admittedly might have more to do with Python/Xgrid interactions than with
scipy specifically); I would consequently be interested in learning of similar experiences.

							L.G.