[SciPy-user] instrumentation control question

C.J.Lee at tnw.utwente.nl C.J.Lee at tnw.utwente.nl
Mon Nov 12 13:26:06 EST 2007

Well actually it is a DC motor that is controlled via a USB "block" that can be used to drive either stepper motors, DC servos, or piezos, or a combination (depending on the number of channels)

I have discovered where the dlls are hidden but have not managed to drive it using ctypes (I have had success with this using a different motor control/motor combination)

I will take a look at andrew's web site.

Cheers
Chris

PS John, sorry for the double email but I didn't reply to the list on the first occasion