[SciPy-user] SciPy Journal

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 10:04:54 EDT 2007

I agree with this idea. Very good.  Although I also
agree with Anne Archibald that the requirement of an
article in the journal to submit code is not a good
idea.   I would be willing to contribute an article on
writing  C extensions that use numpy arrays.  I
already have something on this on the SciPy cookbook,
but I bet it would reach more people in a journal.

I also suggest that articles on using packages like
matplotlib/pylab for scientific purposes also be
included.

-- Lou Pecora,   my views are my own.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein