[SciPy-user] RE : Re: Python crashes systematically with UnivariateSpline

J.Colin jerome-r.colin at laposte.net
Tue May 22 10:21:41 EDT 2007

Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher <at> gmail.com> writes:

> That must be the explaination. You used the Enthought packages ?Matthieu
>
> 2007/5/22, J. Colin <jerome-r.colin <at> laposte.net>:
> Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher <at> gmail.com
> > writes:>>> Hi,What is your processor ?There is an issue with some installers
withprocessors that does not support SSE2.Matthieu>An AMD Duron
> SciPy-user mailing listSciPy-user <at>
scipy.orghttp://projects.scipy.org/mailman/listinfo/scipy-user

I installed scipy from the 'scipy-0.5.2.win32-py2.5.exe' (scipy.org download
link), and python from the binary available at python.org.

Is there a solution (other than changing my laptop :-) ?

Jerome